Day tour from Marrakech to Essaouira:
After the breakfast in your hotel we will meet you then we will drive to essaouira city to discover The Medina of Essaouira who was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 2001 and also to enjoy the peace and spirit of the arts in the city Essaouira.
The relatively quiet medina of Essaouira is an excellent place to wander through an old Moroccan medina full of color and character with some encounters with the owners of aggressive shops and Visit of the souks and the shop of the old Portuguese city and look for cedar objects (stem and root) inlaid with satin wood, ebony, sea ear. Then lamps and fixtures made of iron or open copper, slippers and inevitably we will perform cedar again …
• Discover wonderful argan oil in a woman’s co-op.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira.
• Discover the walls of the Scala, the municipal market, the jewelers of neighbors and complex craftsmanship. Shops along the streets sell a variety of beautiful handmade items, such as your own wood products, embroidered clothes and rugs.
• Essaouira is famous as the wind capital of North Africa and rightly so. Wind days are as common as the sand grains and south of the Medina are several places to rent surfing equipment or to set up surfing, kite surfing, windsurfing, or kite surf lessons.
in the afternoon we drive back to marrakech,
● Tour in 4×4 vehicle with A/C
● Driver / Guide
● Insurance Of Tourist Transport
Not Included :
Please contact us for more information or a quotation. We will answer your request within 24 Hours.